My week has been so crazy that I wasn't going to write a post this week. I changed my mind after watching a Liberty University convocation with Jim Kelly & his daughter Erin. I don't want to give away the details, but if there's one thing you take away from this convo, remember that God is BIGGER. time after time in my childhood we didn't know if I would live. We didn't know if I would talk. But the one thing we did know was that it was all in His hands.
When Kelly asked me to submit something for this blog I wasn’t sure what I wanted to write about. I feel like I have so much, yet nothing to talk about all at the same time. So I decided to talk about something that has unfortunately been a huge part of my life, waiting. Waiting is horrible. No one enjoys waiting at the bank. Waiting in line at Disney for a ride is a nightmare with how hot it is. Waiting in traffic stinks. Waiting to hear results from a test drives you mad. The waiting is the worst. On June 20th, 2009 I married my wonderful husband surrounded by our friends and family. In March of 2011 we decided that we wanted to start a family. I imagined it would come easy for us, and that we would have enough kids to make a baseball team. I quickly learned that this would not be the case. After 6 very disappointing months, we went to the doctor’s office. She seemed optimistic that a few rounds of medicine would do the trick and we would be pregnant in no time. Six months o...
Comments
Post a Comment