Skip to main content

Welcome!

You're probably wondering where the name came from for this blog, who the writer is, and why it was created. Welcome to Words of a Belle! I hope you engage in conversation here, & learn more about your walk with God! Secondly, let's talk about why this was created. I was noticing that social media puts so many messages in front of us that life can feel like it's one big comparison game. The goal of this blog & Instagram page is not to make you feel that you need to be continually comparing yourself to other people, but to give you truth to think about & possibly even apply it to your life. (That part is up to you, of course). 

I'm just here to offer my opinion on my own experiences. 🌹K

PS more about the writer will come. Stay tuned! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Inspiration Behind The “Hello Beautiful” Totes

Some of you may have noticed that I have taken a break from the blog. This is because of my new business venture. While the business itself has a story behind it, I wanted to explain the message that one particular tote I’ve created.  Every time I scroll through social media, I see girls & women who seem to seek instant gratification via a post like or comment. It’s completely human to want to be seen by others. It’s the way we go about it that matters.  My inspiration for the “Hello Beautiful” totes came at the beginning of the new year. I wanted to have something that would remind those around me (including myself), that no matter what others say about them, they are beautifully designed.  https://www.facebook.com/boldandnewdesign/ 💗 Kelly 

3 things I sometimes forget hen life is hard

2023 has been tough. It’s challenged me in ways I never expected.  It’s gotten me thinking. We often blame God for bad circumstances and praise Him when things go right. I think there are 3 things we often forget easily:  1. God gives and takes everything with a bigger purpose in mind.  Isaiah 55:9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” 2. Trials are promised, not something we’re exempt from as Christians.  James 1:2 Testing of Your Faith Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3. Jesus does understand  His death was the most painful kind possible in His time and He was tempted just as we are.  Matthew 4:1 The Temptation of Jesus “Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.” That doesn’t mean that trials are fun to go through. It means we need a mindset shift. Instead of being surprised by them we should exp...

The Scoop - Katie Leigh Interview

I'm so excited to share this throwback interview I did with Katie Leigh in August of 2017!   I am so excited I can finally reveal this "surprise" I've known about for less than 24 hours. I like to keep secrets, but this one is too exciting for aio fans not to share!   In 7 days is the Get in the Show finale event for Adventures in Odyssey. A huge thank you to Katie Leigh - Voice Actor, for taking the time for this. 🙌🏻. She wanted to share her thoughts on the finale event with YOU!  Here's what she had to say in response to my questions:  1. What are you most looking forward to about this Event and why?  I am looking forward to working/performing with he contestants and meeting their families as well the people coming out for the contest. I love meeting the fans. 2. If there was 1 thing you could tell people as to why they should/would want to be a part of this event, what would you say to them? I would say, these kids are working hard...